Jun 28, 2009

My new gadget - Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

Posted by coolcoolbird at Sunday, June 28, 2009

This is the last photo taken using my old digital camera.
When looking at the picture. Damn! I know the time has come, my old camera will going to museum soon.

Actually I'm not the expert on how to justify a good camera.

However, I’d set some criteria:
- The price must less than RM2000.
- Better photo quality.
- Minimum 10 mega pixels.
- Must have similar function like those DSLR camera possessed.
- Able to do video recording.
- Wide-angle
- Must support SD/MMC/SDHC card (Because I have a lot of spare cards)
- Small and light, easy for travel.
- ISO rating >1600

Simple?

It takes me few weeks to search on what kind of camera that can fulfill my basic criteria. But somehow, I realized that with the minimum of money and the insatiable of desire, I'll not be able to buy a new camera at last.

Luckily, I met him, my brother in law. Who are really interested in photography and of course he has the expertise to examine a good camera also.

He has introduced me this website and it is really helpful in decision making especially for those photography novice like me.


At last, I did chose Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

Reason:
It meet my 90% of requirements and this is the top model in Panasonic's compact camera range, the Lumix LX3 is a high-spec compact camera aimed primarily at enthusiast and semi-professional photographers.

Its cost me RM1650.

Bye to my old friend.



1 comments:

Kuen Hoong said...

If you have told me earlier before i left Penang, it will only be RM1500 and not RM1650. Hopes you enjoy using the camera

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments!

 

Copyright © 2011 酷酷bird | Design by Kenga Ads-template