Dec 9, 2009

A small GIANT

Posted by coolcoolbird at Wednesday, December 09, 2009
I truly admire the spirit of the woman below.

Especially when she said " 'Mum told me I'd die, but I reminded her I was a miracle, and a baby would be a miracle, too,'

Stacey Herald is 35 years old, just 2ft 4in tall and already has two children.
She suffers from Osteogenesis Imperfecta, which causes brittle bones and underdeveloped lungs.
She lives with her husband and two kids in Dry Ridge, Kentucky.
And Stacey is pregnant once again. Amazing!

Read more...

I was thinking that,
I'm the miracle too, because...
I won the competition and able to see this world after nine months of sleeping.
I'm able wake up in every morning without fail, some other people may be not...
I'm still alive after thirty years of struggling.
I had met a girl and we love each other even after eight years of knowing each other.
I had my own child, he is amazingly cute.
I can speak at least three languages and two dialects.
I'm still blogging here...even with the lousy English.


Her new son Malachi was born eight weeks prematurely by caesarian section on November 28, weighing just 2lb 10oz.
When the sun is rising every morning,
Miracle will still happen,
let's keep breathing and never ever give up.
who knows you may be the next lucky guy...

Friend, how about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments!

 

Copyright © 2011 酷酷bird | Design by Kenga Ads-template