Aug 3, 2009

Jokes for male and female

Posted by coolcoolbird at Monday, August 03, 2009
Peter, Rose, Kenny Sia and Francis were having a lunch together…
Suddenly Kenny Sia popped up an idea and suggests having some jokes for fun, all were agreed on that.

Then he started...

Bangladesh Worker: "Sir, me no come to work, me sick."
Boss: “When I am sick, I have sex with my wife - try it."
2 hours later Bangladesh Worker: "Boss! It worked! Me ok now. You got nice house."

Everyone was laughing, But Rose was amazed.


He continues with second joke…

Priest lost his chicken and asked during mass:
"Anyone got a cock?" All men rose.
"I meant anyone seen a cock?" All women rose.
"I mean anyone seen my cock?" All nuns rose.

Everyone “Ha Ha.Ha, damn funny…)
Rose “…….”


Third joke…

Girl: "Mom what is a penis?"
Mom: "When you become a good girl you will get one."
Girl: "But mom what if I am not a good girl?"
Mom: "Then you will get many!"

Fourth joke…

A lawyer who was confused in his mathematics asked his secretary:
"If I give you $3 million less 17.5%, how much would you take off?"
Secretary: "Everything sir! Dress, Bra and Panties."

Before the fifth joke starts

Rose shouted out “Stop it! You guys are so cheap and lewd!”

All guys were shocked and she then walkout with the red face.




Five hours later…

Lily, Rose, Felicia and Susan were having a dinner together…

Suddenly Rose popped up an idea and suggests having some jokes for fun, all were agreed on that.

Then she started...

Bangladesh Worker: "Sir, me no come to work, me sick."
Boss: “When I am sick, I have sex with my wife - try it."
2 hours later Bangladesh Worker: "Boss! It worked! Me ok now. You got nice house."

Everyone burst with obscene laughter…

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments!

 

Copyright © 2011 酷酷bird | Design by Kenga Ads-template